Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Films: If I Stay


This summer another YA book is being turned into a movie. On August 22nd If I Stay by Gayle Forman will be hitting the big screen starring Chloe Grace Moretz. This book made me cry and the preview makes me tear up so I am thinking the movie will either make me bawl my eyes out or go catatonic. We'll have to wait and see. I really like the poster they have released for the movie (see above) and now you can make your own! With the help of the easy to use website you can upload your own photos into the squares to make your own If I Stay photo collage. I made one of my dogs. They look very dramatic in washed out sepia tones!


This was really fun and easy to do. Below you will find the trailer for the movie as well as my tears :'-/ I added that crying emoticon for emotional effect. Hope you and your patrons make your own posters!



No comments:

Post a Comment