Monday, April 28, 2014

On to the next one...


This month some of my favorite series are coming out with their next installments. I have to say that when I am into a book I can't wait for the next one to come out. As you can tell I love a dystopia since all three of these take place in a a horrible, possibly war torn United States. The desolate future is upon us and it is in these YA novels!


The One by Kiera Cass

Okay, so this i me telling you about one of my most guilty pleasures. There is something about The Selection Series that has me hooked. The dresses, the romance, the rebels! I tore through the first two books in the series and cannot wait to read this final installment.


Rebel by Amy Tintera

This one has only a little romance. In this society when you die you can be brought back to life and are made into an unstoppable soldier of death and destruction! The longer you are dead before you are rebooted the stronger you become. In the first book of the series Reboot 178 is feared by all because she is basically the baddest lady around. When she meets 22 tings change and she starts to feel less like a soldier and more like a human again. Not to mention there may be a place where those who have been rebooted can go and not be government slaves! Rebel continues our story: have they finally found salvation?



Guardian by Alex London

This sequel to Proxy Syd after his first adventure with rich dude Knox. I couldn't get enough of this action packed novel! It even made the Top 10 of YALSA's Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers. Hoping Guardian delivers like its predecessor!

No comments:

Post a Comment