Anyone with a library card can tag an item in Encore. Start by visiting www.live-brary.com. The search box on the upper right side of the page is how you begin a search in Encore.
- Conduct a search for the title you want to tag
- Once you find the exact title you want, open the link
- Under the "Request it" tab are 3 buttons that say "additional actions"
- click on the +, then click on the icon of a tag
- Log in with your library barcode
- Type in: Fountas Level X (X represents the level you are tagging)
- Click submit
- Your tag may take up to an hour or so to appear before you can search for it
To Search for books in Encore:
- Go to www.live-brary.com
- Conduct a search in the search bar for the level you are searching for (i.e. Fountas Level B)
- The list of tagged titles will appear